Class Teacher (Year 3 or 4)
Outstanding Teacher – Required for 1st September 2017
M1 – M6 (Main scale) £22465.00 - £32834.00 - permanent
Hawes Side is a vibrant and successful academy at the heart of its community with strong local and global links. The school has gained numerous awards for its commitment to ICT, International Work and its sustainability programme. We are a three form entry primary school in a brand new building with over 600 pupils on roll situated in the south shore area of Blackpool.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teacher to join our vibrant and dynamic Year 3 and 4 team, to support them in further developing independent learning.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning new things
- Strong supportive leadership and a dynamic and talented staff team
- Exceptional levels of teamwork
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- An openness to change and new ideas
We are looking for:
- An outstanding class teacher who puts the children first, is fully committed to inclusion and continually strives for high standards
- A creative thinker who makes learning exciting and is able to bring the curriculum to life
- A team player with high levels of emotional intelligence and a good sense of humour
- A reflective practitioner who accepts and relishes a challenge
Closing date: Friday 16th June at 9.00am
Shortlisting: Friday 16th June 1.30pm
Proposed interview date: Monday 26th June
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates, please contact Sue Davies on email@example.com or telephone 01253 402541 to arrange a visit.
Application packs are available from Hawes Side Academy, please telephone: 01253 402541. They are also available to download below:
Closing date: Friday 16th June 2017 at Midday
Shortlisting: Friday 16th June 2017 at 1.30pm
Interviews: Monday 26th June 2017
If you require any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Mrs Davies at Hawes Side Academy on 01253 402541.
Electronic applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
F.A.O Mr. M Shepherd.
Completed postal applications should be returned to: Mr M Shepherd (Principal)
Hawes Side Academy
If using a large envelope, please ensure that correct postage has been paid.
Hawes Side Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/vulnerable adults. This post is subject to satisfactory two-year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), medical clearance, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.